- Kim Bomin
- 16-17th century English literature
- 성명 Kim Bomin
- 직위 Associate Professor
- 학과 English Language and Literature
- 전공 16-17th century English literature
- 이메일 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 연락처 82-2-880-6101
Early Modern English Literature
- Ph.D., English Language and Literature, New York University, 2013.
- M.A., English Language and Literature, Seoul National University, 1998.
- B.A., English Language and Literature, Seoul National University, 1996..
Appointed at Seoul National University, 2014
- “After the pure manner of Amsterdam”: Baptism in the post-Reformation Church of England and Thomas Middleton’s A Chaste Maid in Cheapside, 『중세근세영문학』 28-1 (2018), pp. 107-130.
- 1604년 반주술/마술법령과 극장, 『밀턴과 근세영문학』 27-1 (2017), pp. 1-29.
- 『평화의 개선행진』에 나타난 궁정 가면극(masque)의 물질문화와 연극성(theatricality), 『밀턴과 근세영문학』 25-2 (2015), pp. 47-68.
- The Karma of Power: The “Both Sides” of Machiavellian Exemplarity in The Prince and the Paradox of Agambenian Sovereignty, 『인문논총』 71-2 (2014), pp. 357-85.
- The Fates of the Poetics of Epic in the Age of Leviathan: Davenant's Preface to Gondibert, and Thomas Hobbes's Answer to the Preface, 『밀턴과 근세영문학』 23-2 (2013), pp. 303-25.
- “Making Time their king”: The Christmas Culture and Politics of the Early Modern Inns of Court in Thomas Middleton's Masque of Heroes, 『중세르네상스 영문학』 20-2 (2012), pp. 265-293.